Well, here I am. I was a little bored today so I've been surfing through everone's blogs. After reading about people's exciting lives, I decided that maybe if I had my own blog, my life too would become exciting. So, here it is!
HHHMMMM, well, that didn't work as well as I was hoping.
At any rate, it is Christmas Eve today. A balmy 61 degrees here in Richmond TX (26 miles south west of Houston). The sun is shining, no clouds or wind in sight.
Today we spent getting the house ready for my brother, Cameron, sis-in-law, Cami and my nearly 2 year old niece Dawn to come for a visit. Bob and I spent some time tiding up the pool and flower beds out back. We typically don't swim in the winter but we are making a new tradition of heating the pool and taking a dip between Christmas and New Years. We did it last year when our friends the Collins' from Plainville Kansas came for a visit, so it seems like a fun tradition to continue.
The family isn't coming until the 26th so it will be just Bob and I on Christmas morning. Can't wait to see what he got me. I think gift shopping is a really painful process for him so we will see how it went this time.
That's it for now. I am going to attempt to post a picture of my dog, Buster, in his Santa hat. He hates wearing anything and looks humiliated anytime I force him to wear clothes or his harley hat. If he only know how cute he looks...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment